Monday, July 6, 2015

Hello!

Hello Everyone!!!!

 

Three-legged race



I am super excited to begin this new adventure with you. 

 

Well, it is not exactly new, just a new area in an old one. 

 

People have asked me why I am interested in doing this type of adventure. I will tell you! 

 

Of course, you know that I have been working with children for over twenty years. I have been working in history for about six years (although, it has always been my passion). My ultimate goal is to purchase a historic house where people can come and eat Mid-South food and play old fashioned games. This is the beginning stage of getting there.

 

Why the name Mawmaw's? Well, my grandmother was called Mawmaw. In fact, I have noticed that many southern grandmothers have that nick-name. This is to celebrate her and everything that she taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment